Partnering with a content agency can be extremely profitable.
Those of you who have seen me speak recently heard how I believe the model of the content agency integrates very well into the current marketing and communication agency ecosystem (advertising, media, PR, digital, etc.).
A content agency isn’t a direct competitor to any of the other agencies that currently constitute the toolset at the disposal of brand marketers.
We do not work on the same calendars, the same types of deliverables, the same teams. We complement each other.
Content does not replace advertising. It does not replace PR. It does not replace media.
And sometimes you don’t even need a content agency. Content is not the saviour that everyone needs.
But how do you know when you might need us?
This week’s article is available over at the Content Marketing Institute. It outlines 5 situations where a content agency might be relevant:
- Early-stage startups that need a flexible marketing solution
- Mid-sized or large organizations without sufficient internal resources
- Organizations with temporary staffing challenges
- Business professionals who want to build their industry reputation
- Marketing agencies without in-house content marketing expertiseThe article explains in more details how a content agency can be profitable in each situation.
The article explains in more details how a content agency can be profitable in each situation.
So, does your situation fit in any of these?