To start a year properly, you need to take the time to stop and take a look at the one that just ended.
I’m guessing you know this, with December 1st approaching quickly, it’s that time of the year where we do Top10’s, we make predictions, etc.
We are not exception to this. 🙂
An article, published over at Convince & Convert, caught my attention this week. It drafts a short list of questions to ask yourself before starting on the project of building your 2017 content strategy. I find the list is very simple, and this is why I wanted to share it with you.
The article goes a little deeper into each question and how to treat it, but here they are, in no particular order:
- What Content Performed Well Last Year?
- Are There Any Major Shifts Happening at Our Company Next Year?
- What Portion of Our Budget Can We Dedicate to New or Untested Projects?
- How Can We Create New Opportunities for Collaboration, Inside Our Organization and Out?
- What Do Our Customers Really, Really Want?
- How Can We Improve Our Content Strategy Documentation?
You see, it’s all very simple.
And you, what would you add to this list? Simply write to email@example.com, I’ll add your suggestions in a blog post on the Toast website.