Demystify the science of everyday life without complexity in a simple, effective and captivating way.
A series of 120 short-form episodes in which we discuss unusual questions from everyday life. Did you know that the human body contains gold? Is it true that eating spinach makes us stronger?
Intended for children aged 8 to 10, the series is entirely made using motion design elements.
Watch a full episode
- CATEGORY : JEUNESSE ANIMATION
- RELEASE : 2019
- FORMAT : Series of 120 short-form episodes for children
- SCRIPTWRITERS: MARIE-ÈVE BELLEAU-BÉRUBÉ / ISABELLE GAUTHIER
- DIRECTOR : FRANÇIS PAPILLON
- PRODUCER : ÈVE TESSIER-BOUCHARD
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCER : XAVIER DUFOUR-LAROUCHE
- PRODUCERS : IAN QUENNEVILLE / ALEXANDRE GRAVEL