La magie de Casse-Noisette
By infiltrating its exhilarating backstage, this documentary offers a unique opportunity to discover some of the secrets of the Nutcracker ballet, following each stage of its preparation right up to the show.
Tinted by the magic of Christmas, this documentary, carried by child dancers, is intended for a family audience and is a unique opportunity to discover the magic of the Nutcracker ballet, behind the scenes of this emblematic production by Les Grands Ballets Canadiens de Montréal, in each stage of its preparation until the show.
- CATEGORY : DOCUMENTARY
- YEAR OF PRODUCTION : 2017
- FORMAT : 1 x 52min
- RESEARCH : ANNIE-FRANCE CHARBONNEAU
- DIRECTOR : GENEVIÈVE ALBERT
- PRODUCER : ÈVE TESSIER-BOUCHARD
- WITH THE COLLABORATION OF LES GRANDS BALLETS CANADIENS